Thursday 28 February 2013

Post 1

For the group project, which is the zombie Music Video, I will be the camera guy for the behind the scenes and the editor. I will also be helping with the lighting with Karl. I want to make a documentary of the process of making the music video. I will show the costume process of the zombies; the scene setup, and how it is going to be filmed as well.


Post 2

I have been looking at some examples of documentaries of music video making. Below are a couple of ideas I have been thinking of when I make the documentary:



What I want to show is how it's been al put together. I will also show some performance as well as the process.
This week I took more footage for the documentary of the progress of the music video. I have footage of the the Storyboarding progress (though I just showed Tim working, and you don't see much of what he is doing. I will probably interview him and his work at some point. But for now I will concentrate on the making of the Music Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment