Monday 18 February 2013

For my group project, I choose long exposure. I think there may be different types to long exposure other than "street lights" and "painting with lights". Painting with light is something I have never done before, so I would like to try that out. This project will be compatible for anyone in Cinematic arts, Photography, and Fashion majors. This project will show preparation for this type of photography, and other things that are needed to be prepared, like the clothing. These photos will be inside a studio. First they will  experiment with the light, and then get to taking the real thing. When the photos are taken, the photographer will put it onto his/her computer and will fix the photos up, by editing them till they look right. The best photos, probably about 10, will be printed and then framed. These photos will be displayed in a gallery for people to see.


Here are some examples that I found that are close to what I am thinking of:


No comments:

Post a Comment