Monday 8 April 2013

Project 3 - Final Project


For my final project I have a couple of ideas.

One of my ideas is to create images of macro photography. They could be still photographs or macro footage.Images I may do are close up pictures of flowers, eyes, close up of objects, or close ups of parts of objects.The photographs may not be a set category of objects, but can be of any of what I have listed.
My final production will be a set of images put into a video with music in the background.
My slideshow will contain around 15-20 images.

My other idea is long exposure/motion blur. These will be still images.
I am interested in pictures when cars drive at night and you set your shutter speed slow, and that will result in a line of the lights form the cars’ tale lights. Another idea of this choice is blurred movement, where the background is blurred from the movement and the person moving is in focus, or it could be with a car, or a person on a bike or long board or a skateboard.
For the final, I will be selecting my best images that I like most (could be around 15-20 as well).

With the long exposure project, it will represent time in general, as time is what allows movement. The blurring represents movement in images.

For the Macro project, if it's pictures of flowers or leaves, it will represent this season (Spring).


These links show ideas of what photos I might be taking of the two choices.

Macro:




Long Exposure/Motion Blur:





Below is my schedule of how I am going to organise my time in this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment