Tuesday 7 May 2013

Final Product

Below is a clip under 1 minute long. Like I mentioned, it includes some photos that I didn't include in the blog. I used After effects to make this. I thought of using Afte Effects, because I can create my own movement or transitions the way I want, instead of choosing presets that are available in Premier or Final cut.





Below are a couple examples of images that didn't work.


This didn't work because I wanted to capture the ball flying out of his hand.


This one didn't work, because I captured the image too late. The ball is outside the viewing frame at this point.

With the football throwing and skateboard images, it shows very little to no movement, which makes it look like they are still, but actually moving. Below are a couple of examples.




I enjoyed doing this project. The fact that some of my images didn't work out as planned and some that did, gave it the challenge in this project. Some of the photos were a challenge to fix, and make them look satisfying to me, in terms of color and light. Because some images ha multiple lighting, it took a little time to make it decent looking and presentable for this blog. Overall, I am glad I chose to do this project

No comments:

Post a Comment